Whilst there’s the possibility you may not be aware of who the Azzurri Group are, you will definitely be more familiar with the brands that we operate – Zizzi, ASK Italian, Coco di Mama and Radio Alice.
We’re uncompromising when it comes to service and standards in our restaurants and we expect the same commitment from our Head Office teams. As a group our ambition is to be the best Italian food business in the UK, we are in this together so we’re committed to providing an engaging, honest and inspiring working environment for you to grow and develop your career, so what are you waiting for…?
What will you do?
As 1st and 2nd Line IT Analyst you will take responsibility for IT support within the Azzurri Group. Reporting into the Infrastructure Manager, you will provide IT support to the restaurants and Head Office teams. Whilst doing so you will maintain a high degree of customer service, professionalism and adhere to service management principles.
What’s the day to day stuff?
- You will provide 1st and 2nd Line support to restaurants and Head Office teams.
- 1st point of contact for support issues for restaurants and Head Office teams
- Follow up with internal customers on completion of Service Desk tickets
- Provide support over the phone to remote internal customers
- Management of the Service Desk incident logging system
- Deployment of PCs, laptops, phones and peripherals
- Onsite hardware installs and support for new openings\refurbishments
- Working within SLAs
- Work with 3rd line engineer in the implementation of projects
Who are you?
You will have prior experience in executing 1st and 2nd line support in a professional manner and have experience with the following:
- Windows 7 and 10 administration\support
- Client hardware (laptop\desktop\Smart Phones, Tablets\Mac’s)
- Installation and configuration of laptop, printers and peripherals
- Office 2016
- Active Directory administration
- Office 365
- Working knowledge of SCCM preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills