Are you creative but also have a strong love of numbers?
Are you looking to take your next step in CRM and Digital Marketing?
Do you love pizza and pasta?
This role could be for you!
The newly created Azzurri CRM and Digital team’s focus is to deliver best in class digital communications across 2 restaurant brands in the group. Our team is now looking for a new member to join us on this journey.
We are looking for an energetic individual with a driven “can-do” attitude and strong attention to detail to help deliver exciting communications to our customers.
- To co-ordinate and implement the restaurant E-CRM programmes. This includes working alongside inhouse designers and brand teams to brief creatives.
- Constantly seeking to improve our emails with new and exciting ideas to deliver increased engagement.
- Campaign analysis on a regular basis, providing recommendations and presenting insight.
- Forming strong relationships with Marketing Brand teams to ensure on-brand messaging and alignment with key campaign strategies. This includes attending creative workshops, food-tasting and campaign catch ups to allow email content ideation.
- Ownership of the brand promotional plan implementation, whether direct on our websites or with external partners.
- Supporting the Senior CRM and Digital Executive in strategies to drive both acquisition and retention.
- Create and capture competitor and market insights and stay up to date with industry best practice.
Experience, Skills & behaviours required:
- A customer-focused marketer with a deep interest of digital marketing tools and platforms with a strong brand focus
- Creative flair and very strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills and ROI performance orientation
- 1-2 years’ experience in an eCRM environment
- Previous experience with ESP systems essential, knowledge of IBM Watson Campaign Automation desirable
- Excellent copywriting and communication skills
- Knowledge of Tableau Software is desirable
- Brief understanding of email design and HTML
- Confident user of Excel
- Demonstrable examples of improving KPIs (conversion rates, open and click through rates etc.)
- Very strong interpersonal skills – impact, influence and collaboration
- Experience of developing new initiatives
- Marketing degree educated or equivalent
- Passionate about food and restaurants is desirable
Background – Group
The Azzurri Group is a market leader in the Italian casual dining sector, operating ASK Italian, Zizzi and Coco di Mama.
The Group employs nearly 6,000 people, serving over 15 million meals a year in our growing estate of over 275 restaurants and shops.
Azzurri’s brands are highly complementary, appealing to a broad customer base and lending themselves to different occasions. Both ASK Italian and Zizzi offer a memorable dining experience and great value for money.
The Azzurri Group further strengthened its estate through the acquisition of Coco di Mama, one of London’s fastest growing quick service food brands, offering a range of quality hot and cold Italian grab and go food.
In the 53 weeks to July 2017, Azzurri reported a 12.5% increase in sales to £263m with an adjusted EBITDA of £38m. LFL sales growth has been achieved for five consecutive years.